September 06, 2011

Pinterest Project: Food edition

I havent been cooking much lately. Im kind of in a cooking rut.
There are so many delicious looking recipes floating around Pinterest inspiring me to cook something goooooooood!
For this week's project Im looking towards my recipe pin board. Im really excited about the two dishes Im going to make!! They look so so good.

First up: General Tso's Chicken. This is a favorite of my husbands, but Ive never tried to make it before.


And also this Lemon Blueberry Yogurt Loaf. I have some blueberries and a lemon, its meant to be!

I'll let you know how they turn out.

Make something new this week too!

1 comment:

Kelsey Kamauu said...

oooo looks so yumm-o!! :) Do you need a taste tester? just tell me when and i'm there! :) i rarely try making new recipes...thanks for the motivation!