April 23, 2011

Rapunzel Pillow

Pillow number two! Remember the first one? I used the same Far Far Away II fabric from Heather Ross. I love this fabric. And the dots match my drapes!

It started off as a log cabin block, but it was going to be WAY too big. So I just modified it as I went and I kind of like how it came out.


This pillow features Rapunzel with golden hair. Her hair color reminds me of my favorite crayon when I was little, Goldenrod! I loved that color. It was perfect for hair in my Barbie coloring books.

I love that its a little bit girly, I feel like I've gotten away with something with this pillow in a house full of boys! But then again I do have a pink Kitchen Aid mixer :)

The pair of pillows, two down one to go!

Testing the comfort, I think he approves!


Don'tcha just love vintage Little Golden Books? This one was mine when I was little. It was vintage back then! I love this one, you can sing the words and the illustrations are so charming!

Hope everyone is having a great weekend! Im off to cut my husbands hair then to the beach!!

1 comment:

JJ said...

Aut they are amazing! You totally need to enter them in next months bloggers pillow party!