February 04, 2009

Seriously?!?

UPDATE
The good news is I found two of the missing socks mates. They were just hiding from me. The bad news is, I also found another single. A friend gave me some good advice that I need to try, get a little washable laundry garment type bag, you know the mesh kind, and put all the socks in there. Make sure they have matches going in and zip it up. I think I need to try this. 


This is one laundry trip (we do three loads at a time since we use the laundry room in our building) worth of missing socks. There are 10!! Where the heck do they go??? The worst part is the cute pink, cream, and brown socks are brand new! I have only worn them one time! Help me understand...
Where do they go?

(And yes, I did check the washer and the dryer when I was taking clothes out. I have tried!)

5 comments:

HaskinsHouse said...

yeah, I still don't understand but the machines must eat them or something I come up with missing ones every single load. UGHHH

Julie said...

I can so relate, we should start a photo group on flikr of missing socks looking for mates

JJ said...

...okay, love Julies idea...there could be a lot of funny pictures of socks longingly looking out a window for its mate...or peaking out from under the sofa!

JJ said...

ps. Hope Mr. A is feeling better!

M said...

I think that is some sort of a record. I mean, I am usually missing one or two - but 10? I think there is somebody in your building who is messing with your head. ;-)