February 02, 2009

Library Day

Today we ventured out to the library. Of course the sword had to come along. We made castles and cupcakes with the blocks. We about cleaned out the dinosaur section and came home with some literary treasures (that we read at least five times a piece!) I even got some books for me this time. If you haven't read the No. 1 Ladies Detective Agency series I recommend it! Fun, cute, easy reads. 



(notice the short sleeves and no jacket outside? It was such a treat to have 50+ degree weather. Too bad it wont last. The weather man calls for snow on Wednesday)

5 comments:

JJ said...

Gosh is he adorable! Love the picture of him reading!

***LIZ*** said...

He is too cute!! We love the library too, I think we might have to do that tomorrow. Thanks for the idea!

Tender Mercies said...

You are such a great mom, Autumn. I love it! And I LOVE the #1 Ladies Detective Agency.

Stella said...

Your little guy is too cute!

Thanks for letting me visit once in a while. It is fun to see all of the wonderful things you are doing. I am so glad that you are still doing artsy fartsy stuff. You are awesome at it.

Hey, where the heck is Amy???

I have tried to contact her, but can't find her!

M said...

I'll have to check those books out. We are now going to storytime at the library on Thursday afternoons. I was wishing they had them on Tuesdays so we could see you two.