January 30, 2012

Wooden People

Im loving today. Its a misty 66 degrees and my house is clean!

Im also loving little wooden people. I painted 5 little girls for my niece for Christmas. She calls them her angels.

It was so fun giving each a little personality. I especially love the sassy red head with a gold belt :)


I painted this cute little couple for my Sister-In-Law. Its her and my brother at their wedding.

Can you see a resemblance?

They had such a beautiful wedding! And seriously, are they a perfect couple or what?

I purchased the wooden people from etsy and I use regular artist acrylics.

I have more blank dolls, I think Baker would love some boys or I might make our family. Who would you paint?


8 comments:

JJ said...

They are so adorable! I totally would paint a little Swiss Miss!

Breanne Garcia said...

You did a great job! I totally think you should paint your family!

eckleinman said...

Maybe bret and jamaine? So awesome!!

Shandra said...

I'm obsessed! I want to make some for Betsy girl! You are so cute and crafty. Let's play (paint) soon!

***LIZ*** said...

Love these Aut! Love the bride and groom, those would be so cute as a wedding cake topper.

Margaret said...

Yeah, I kind of want to be that red-headed one.

I would probably paint a Dora and Diego for Olin. They just look so perfect for little hands to hold and play with!

Amy Gillas said...

Aut,
Emily has dubbed the blond one as you and the red head as me. She is the one in the polka dot dress and Greta and her cousin Hanna round out the brunettes. She plays with them everyday and takes them everywhere we go, in her purse. Perfect gift.

Ben Brimhall said...

I'm sure the boys would love some MARVEL super hero inspired guys. A nice green for the hulk here and a spiderman pattern there. I personally would go with 90's hip hop artists like vanilla ice, MC Hammer and Kriss Kross. The choice is yours...