July 06, 2011

Baker Turns Two!

Time flies when you're having fun. That has never been more true than the last two years!

Can it really be two years ago that this little guy and I were watching fireworks from the hospital window when he was just 1 day old?

How did he go from this:

To this:




We love you Baker!

You brighten our lives with your fun, sweet personality every day! Cant wait to see what the next year holds for you!!




(Birthday cake was this lemonade cake. It was goooooooood!)

8 comments:

jaquelyn {mama thoughts} said...

Happy birthday, Baker! Such a cutie. ;)

Los Shepherds said...

I'm just letting you know that baker looks just like his cousin, Andrew.

Laura said...

Dang he is cute! I have to agree that two years went so fast! Happy Birthday little man!

krissy said...

I love this sweet little boy!

Seek First said...

Happy birthday, Baker! He is adorable!

Jill said...

Happy Birthday, Baker! I can't believe how big your kids are getting! Please hurry and move back!! Tell Avery I said, HI! :)

Anonymous said...

I love that sweet boy and his big brother!

MaiTy said...

Yeah Baker! Happy Birthday!