November 01, 2010

My Super Hero's

Black Spiderman and Batman keep things under control around here.

This picture was taken during the costume fittings. I hemmed the sleeves and Batman's pants and they were good to go!


Some Spiderman moves. The day has been full of awesome moves.


This little guy loved his costume, he was so proud. Plus the "muscles" came in handy. I saw him total belly flop and slide on the gym floor at church. Thanks to the muscles, not a scratch on him.

We partied hard at our the church party. Then tonight Spidey and I hit the streets. I was totally surprised by how awesome the trick or treating was in our neighborhood! There were TONS of kids and all the neighbors were sitting outside with their houses decorated handing out candy. He had a lot of fun. Till his Crocs gave him a blister (I didnt think Crocs could do that, but they did) and we came home.

We have WAY more candy than we need. Baker is a candy-holic. Seriously for a one year old, he is really into it. He knows where its hidden and he just points and grunts till I throw him a candy corn. Im pretty sure he's going to start pooping skittles if he keeps going at the rate he did today.

It was a good Halloween. Now all I have to say is, GET OUT THE CHRISTMAS TREE! Its going up early my friends. The debate is still on for how early is acceptable. We will be in Arizona for two weeks in Dec so I want to have plenty of time to enjoy the tree.

Can I put it up before Thanksgiving? What do you think?

8 comments:

JJ said...

1. Forget the norms, put up the christmas tree when ever you want!
2. those costumes are amazing!
3. I am totally smitten with your curtains, they look great!

krissy said...

NO TREE BEFORE THANKSGIVING!!!!
I think you have a serious problem, there I said it.
:)

Our Naquin Family said...

I'm so ready to put up my tree!!! I doubt I can make it till Thanksgiving! Could the boys be any cuter???? I mean really I could squeeezzzzeeee Baker and I miss Avery dearly :)! Love Ya!!!

Laura said...

YES! Put it up...just use a Thanksgiving theme...then after you have given thanks break out the Christmas colors! Such cute boys!

Julie said...

You put that tree up today! Secondly has Baker been working out?

Lauren said...

ooh, I was debating earlier today if I could start listening to Christmas music now. Let me know what you decide on the tree and I will follow suit.

Love the costumes. They look so tough!

eckleinman said...

Do u do chrissy trees in Hawaii? How about a decked out palm tree! When I move to az I'm doing a decked out cactus for sure.

Jill said...

Super duper cute!! Gosh, I miss you!!