February 10, 2010

L O V E

Still snowed in, still crafting!

Im actually really enjoying these crazy winter storms we are having.
But then again, I get super excited over extreme weather announcements and warnings.

Avery and I finished his valentines last night and today we delivered a few to our friends who live in our building. No going outside today!

Here is what I have been up to this morning...





I love seeing so much pink up on my wall. It doesnt happen often enough!

Happy Valentines Day Everyone! Spread the LOVE!

6 comments:

Mom said...

I "LOVE" it. So Cute!

JJ said...

How Fun! What a perfect snowy-day craft!

eckleinman said...

LOVEly. Hopefully mine's in the mail?

Unknown said...

Autumn, did you come up with that? You are so talented!

Our Naquin Family said...

In case mine doesn't make it here in time....:) I'll take one that says Happy Easter~~Since it is my favorite time of year.. HINT, HINT~! :)

Keyona said...

Cute! I'm gonna need one of those for the babies room! :)