June 01, 2009

Baby's Bumper

The crib bumper is officially started and I love it so far! And it is super easy. This is the first panel (out of six) and all thats left to do is stuff it with batting and close the hole at the bottom. Each of the six panels will have different but coordinating fabric for the top but all will have white and stripes, they will perfectly match the quilts




Its been so fun making all the bedding and decorating this room. I have a lot of plans still to come! Hopefully I can get it all done before baby comes! 

4 comments:

Julie said...

ok i totally need to make one, that is so freaking cute

JJ said...

I wish I could come up with some sort rational for why I need to make one of these...so absolutely adorable!!!! Oh gosh is this cute!

Sherrie said...

I kinda dropped out of the blogging world, and you've been up to a lot. You're darling pregnant by the way, just too cute. So Dalt and Joe have their own quilts, and they at 9 and 7 still sleep with them every night, but I only finished the top of Sophia's, and never even started one for Jennie. Someday maybe, yeah by the time they leave the house??? Hopefully my creativity finds a venue with a larger house and once Jennie is in school. Love your fabric choices, just love 'em!

Lauren said...

the bumper rocks! such cool fabric. can't wait to see it done.