Im usually a short nail person but on a recent business trip I got a french manicure and I loved it! But Im not so in love with the price tag that comes with keeping nails up professionally. So...I do it myself!
Here is what you will need:
Any french nail polish (usually sell in a set anywhere)
nail polish remover
a brush, go for soft bristles
1. Paint a coat of white on the tips. As you can see, you dont have to be super careful.
2. Add a second coat if you need it. I needed it
3. Pour a little nail polish remover into the cap and dip your brush in.
4. Gently brush back and forth on your nail removing the jagged edge of white. Try to make the edge where your natural nail would start. You may have to dip the brush in the remover often. I find it works best when its pretty wet.
5. After you have done all your nails, top with a light pink or beige polish!
You are done!
I was worried my left hand would be really hard, but it wasnt bad. This method is WAY easier than using the little stickers for french tips.
Let me know if you have any questions!