April 21, 2011

Up and Running!


I have some exciting news!

Ive opened my very own Etsy shop!

Its been tons of fun getting everything ready, and Im so happy to finally be able to share it with you!!


My brand is called autumn. , shocker huh? I make earrings and bobby pins. I have a small (or not so small) obsession with fabric, so naturally I love fabric covered earrings and bobby pins.



Im always looking for bright fun earrings to spice up my jeans and T-shirt wardrobe and these little babies do the trick! All the pieces are light and comfy so you dont have to worry about them getting in the way of your daily duties!


I want to keep them all! Especially those red and white stripy ones!


Stop by and check me out ---> here


If you would like something specific that you dont see, let me know and I can make whatever you are looking for.

In other news, Im so excited for Easter! Well, mostly Im excited for Easter candy. Is that bad? Has anyone tried Peepsters? I think they are super good, but Im a Peep fan so its probably not a far stretch for me.
Whats your favorite Easter basket filler?







3 comments:

Melanie said...

I love them!!!! I can't decide if I love the gingham or striped one best!

You are so talented! And I have to say, that when I see how pretty your name is printed on those cards, it makes me so glad we chose it (which is flattering to you, since you are the only Autumn I know!).

M said...

Autumn, they are so fabulous! You go girl!

Kelsey Kamauu said...

LOVE your shop and product!!

about the peepsters...i ended up with about 4 bags of extra candy...i think I was a little excited when i went shopping...hmmm...anyway i got peepsters but haven't tried them yet - yay that you like them! i just don't think you can go wrong with marshmallow and chocolate :)