May 31, 2009

Carnival!

I was asked to create a backdrop for the picture booth at our church annual Daddy Daughter Dinner.  The night had a carnival theme (which was really fun!) and this is what I came up with. There is a lot of white space in the bottom but since that is where the Daddys and Daughters posed you didnt see it. The photos turned out so cute! All the girls (ages 8-12) were so cute and excited to be on a date with their Dads. 


I felt like I needed to include a picture showing what it looks like with a real person in front, and since I didnt want to post other people without their permission, I included one of myself taken by my friend Julie (she is lucky the one of her didnt show up here!). I know I look totally lame but you wont judge me right? Notice my vain attempts to cover my big round belly with a carnival hat? Cute huh?

It was such a fun night filled with carnival games, hot dogs, and even cotton candy! 



4 comments:

Julie said...

i saw the post title and my stomach dropped, thank you for the exclusion. i think when we finally buy a home, i want you to paint Broncos room.

***LIZ*** said...

Great job Aut! I think it's great that you still paint and find so many oppurtunities for creative outlets. I cna't wait to see the finished crazy star quilt.

Erica said...

so cute. you are so stinkin' talented and the picture of you is darling. loving the attempt to cover the belly!

JJ said...

Wow! The backdrop looks AMAZING! And to think you just did that freehand...you are so super talented!