December 29, 2008

Christmas Crafts

This was my big Christmas craft for the year-stockings or "stockin's" as Avery calls them. I finished just in time for Santa to fill them with goodies (mine got a pretty little necklace in a pretty blue box! Way to go Santa!) 

I still cant figure out how to get this Christmas theme template off my blog just yet so until I do I guess I will just keep posting Christmas. 

Brad has the reindeer, Avery has the snowman, and I have the Christmas Tree. They are nice and big so there is room for lots of good surprises. 
Thanks to Jen and Erica for helping me! 

8 comments:

JJ said...

They turned out sooooooo cute! I can't believe I never finished mine! Next year I guess!

ellen insights said...

The stocking looks great. I also really like the wreath contest that you have. I should have checked the blog sooner. I would have voted for yours Autumn. I could have helped you get that tie. Next year I'll be on top of it.

Trish said...

Those are GREAT!

Julie said...

they turned out awesome! Way to go! and nice work Santa! Every girl loves a gift in a tiny blue box!

The Mullins said...

Hey the easiest way to get the background off is to go to layouts and pick a new template. It will keep all of your widgets just reset the background to a plain working field. I could always do it for you if you want. I hope you had a good Christmas!

Rachel said...

Autumn, these turned out great! nice job.

James said...

Autumn, I have to say after seeing them in person that these reallybare the coolest Christmas stockings that I've ever seen and Lauren and I were talking about whether we should try to shamelessly copy your craftiness!

Erica said...

I LOVE them! They seriously turned out so cute! And a hip hip hooooraaayyy for a little blue box! Nice work Santa!