May 15, 2008

Just his size




I had been wanting to get Avery a little table just his size for a while in hopes he would move off the AC vent (now that is getting warm and the AC is on his little fingers turn to icicles when he plays there for a while) and onto the table.  That and I sometimes feel bad putting his plate of snacks on the floor like a puppy, his little dish of food over in the corner.  I finally found a cute one on craigs list! He loves the table, he eats and plays there alot.  But as you can see in the background of one of the pictures the AC unit is still a favored place to play around this house. Here he is sharing some raisins with the cowboy duck and monkey.   

8 comments:

The Payne family said...

Hey this is Jenny Lange! Holy cow, I had no idea your little boy was getting so old. Gosh, how are you guys doing?

Laura said...

Sometimes I think Callie IS a puppy! She eats off a cute little shelf that is just her hieght at the end of our cabinets....she is going to be LOST without it at the new house...a small table might just be a great idea! He is toooo cute! I can't believe how much he looks like his Mommy!

***LIZ*** said...

So cute! That is a great table! It's the perfect size. I love craigslist!

JJ said...

Okay, LOVE the picture that you have as the blog logo! Is that the kids store in Old Town, so, so very cute! Oh, and I really need to see a picture of the cowboy duck!

Emily said...

Hey Autumn-- we are coming to your neck of the woods in a couple of weeks. Jeff and I want to know if you guys are interested in meeting for lunch somewhere near the National Mall? Let us know!

emnjloria AT tx DOT rr DOT com.

Unknown said...

Aut,
He is the cutest. What a good boy to share with his cowboy duck and his monkey. That little table is adorable. Grammy loves you Avery!

M said...

I definitely relate to feeling weird about putting Ethan's snacks on the floor. I'll have to look on craigslist for a little table. Good idea.

eckleinman said...

At least you have AC, and I too, am addicted to CL. Whoever Craig is, he should win the Nobel Prize for AWESOMENESS. I am currently listening to Neil Diamond and remembering Amy's excellent impression. I have every intention of calling you this week. xoxo,Emily