October 28, 2009

The Birthday Boy

He is three!
We took a birthday trip out to Frying Pan Park. Luckily we saw our friends in the elevator and they spontaneously decided to join us! More on the park later...

So excited for presents! (Yes, its Christmas wrapping paper. Trust me, he didnt care!)
The best present of all, "Star Wars Toys!!" He LOVES all things Star Wars these days (even though he has never actually seen the movies. Just bits here and there on You Tube). I swear he lives and breathes Star Wars 24-7. I have a feeling this is not just a phase...
Some facts about the birthday boy:
  • He is way tech savy. Can work my iPhone, the laptop, and You Tube with ease
  • He can identify most military aircraft (B-2 bomber, A-10, F-15,18,16,22,117, and so many more!)
  • His vocabulary is out of this world, seriously. I mean what 3 year old knows what a vegetarian is?
  • He loves his little brother "Bakey"
  • Starts many conversations like "Mom, lets talk about _____". Usually the topics are Phantom of the Opera, Star Wars, or Dinosaurs.
  • Knows 4 knock-knock jokes, and cracks himself up!
It was a good birthday for a very smart and super sweet not-so-little boy.

8 comments:

Laura said...

Holy crap he is a smarty pants! Happy Birthday little man!

Keyona said...

Happy Birthday Avery!!

Julie said...

Happy birthday Avery! I love that he is so tech savvy, the acorn doesn't fall far from the tree.

Lindi said...

Happy Birthday to our favorite friend! We are SO SO excited for this weekend and to hang out with a Storm Trooper!!

Heather said...

Where did you get that Millinieum falcon? I have been searching and searching for one just like that. My kids are crazy star wars fans. They each own 3 light sabers. Its crazy around here. Let me know ASAP.

Ben said...

You're right about the Star Wars thing. It definitely isn't a phase. Just ask my wife!

The Dinner Belle said...

Hey!

I'm not sure I have your correct e-mail address. The last couple I've sent I don't think that you've gotten. Will you e-mail me so I can double check your address. I've got some recipes to send! :)

We miss you guys!!!

Aunt Spicy said...

Happy Birthday to the smartest kid around! Love that he is in a Star Wars phase, that is so fun!