September 15, 2009

Photographer Avery

Avery knows his way around my phone almost as good as I do. His latest skill is taking pictures with the camera on it. He takes candid shots of me all day without me knowing. Let me tell you there have been some pretty unflattering photos, but dont worry they wont be posted. But I love it when I turn on my phone and discover pictures he has taken that I had no idea about. Its so fun to see things from his perspective. Here are a few samples of his work from the other night. He was wedged in between the couch and the ottoman in "good place for boys to sit" (his words not mine). The white thing on the ground is his "togi" aka his favorite blanket.



4 comments:

Erica said...

okay, i love this! what a cute little guy. i love the last one of you and little baker. soooo cute!

JJ said...

Ohhhh, how fun to capture his perspective! What an adorable kid he is!

Anonymous said...

So cute. It almost makes you feel like you are looking at the world with him. I love the picture of you sitting at the computer.

Keyona said...

Looks like he may have found his talent!