June 09, 2009

Freaky Clouds!

We had two pretty crazy storms today. I watched the darkness descend over my apartment building. It was only about 5:30pm or so but it got dark fast. 


I have to admit this cloud was making me nervous. I was about ready to grab Avery and head to the basement! It was even swirling around and coming lower! Luckily it went away. (if you look close this cloud even has a scary face, or is it my imagination? Do you see it??)

This is from my car window this morning at about 6:30. It was light when I left my house but this huge black cloud caught up with me. I almost made it to work without getting soaked, almost. 

The day started black and cloudy, ended black and cloudy, and turns out the middle wasnt the greatest either. Guess it was just one of those days!

6 comments:

Nicole said...

I can see the scary face, it's definitely there! The storm we had yesterday must have moved your way. Yesterday I heard the tornado sirens go off for the first time ever... no tornado though, thank goodness. Those pictures you took of the clouds are pretty amazing though.

Outnumbered said...

i see the face! scary! that storm was in ks earlier today. it got dark really really fast!

JJ said...

CRAZY! Wow! Those really were some crazy storms both in the morning and the evening! But that face in the clouds...yikes!

Anonymous said...

Those pictures are crazy. It looks like it's about ready to gobble you up.

Dave said...

Not only do I see the face in the picture, I spoke with him when he was in the sky. He said he had come to rain destruction upon the earth. I asked if he'd settle for merely raining rain. He agreed.

eckleinman said...

I am pretty sure that I saw Satan in the cloud. that is pretty cool. Seeing satan is like riding a roller coaster, scary but soooooo cool.