September 24, 2008

Budding Artist

The day I have been waiting for has finally come. He finally loves to color! Coloring was always my favorite thing to do, are you surprised? Ok I admit I still love a good Barbie coloring book with new crayons. Does it get much better? Avery will use every color in his little 28 pack of crayons. Right now he has really been into the Winnie the Pooh book, which he calls "tigger pooh".  When he finished the page he stood up and shouted "wookie mine Mom!" he was so proud. 



4 comments:

Heather said...

Autumn, I need some help. We are thinking of moving out there in the next month and need some serious info on the best places to live. Four kids and so schools are a huge priority. email me SOON. redshoes595@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

Looks like he's taking after his mommy:)

Trish said...

He does nice work!! I love his use of color. :) It was only a matter of time, though, Autumn. It is so fun to watch our children gain our quirky fascinations. Luckily yours has your amazing talent to glean from!

***LIZ*** said...

Wow, he does a way better job then Michael, I think he really is talented!